Sunday, December 9, 2018

Welcome to the Pendleton DSA Blog!!

Our next meeting will be Sunday, January 13th at 12 noon, at the Great Pacific (SW corner of Emigrant and Main, Pendleton).  This IS a potluck 'snack' brunch, so George and I will try to contact everyone before that about what to bring....Thanks again to Carol Hanks and the GP for making this venue available to us...

We will be working on our local platform over the next few months, but for now....check out the Seattle chapter platform here:

https://seattledsa.org/platform/

wyrdchao@gmail.com

If you have trouble finding your way around here, with posting or viewing or commenting...I can help with that too.  Mail me above...

- Pat Struthers

2 comments:

  1. Well there are two of now. Lets get the rest on board and start the dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...Thomas? Sorry, I'm not sure which of the fifteen people I added as editors to the blog here this morning. Yes, I do hope the other will get here, Real Soon Now....

      Delete

Greetings.... the Sept DSA meeting will be at 12pm on Sunday the 15th.... at George and Dro's Place 707 NW10th Street... there...